Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 1

I figured out how to post pictures!!! YAY!
Myb one day i'll have a super-fancy looking blog ; )




#1 in the middle #2 to the right and #3 to the left ....
(The whole fam wears the ON flag tees on 4th of July .....tradition...cause we're cheesy like that!)



The only pic I have of the quilt..... I almost ripped my hair out (twice) while making it ... true story.



Ok ...So , yesterday I bought the 30 Day Shred from Jillian Michaels and then came home and made oatmeal cookies....


I started today and OMG I am BEAT ! It was great because I havent worked out like this in FOREVER. But now Im tired and need a nap and #2 decided he was going to take the shortest nap he's EVER taken since he was an infant ! It was also SUPER FUN trying to do crunches, jumping jacks etc...while having a toddler run around me and try to climb on top of you. mmmhummmm ... FABULOUS



But damn you kinny jeans ...YOU WILL fit! ... My goal (for now) is to fit into these jeans I bought (last week) by #2s B-day which is 2 months away. MMHHUMMM



Now I just have to make dinner and do some kinda cleaning so I can feel somewhat accomplished for the day! And Oh yes...work on Julian's quilt (that was supposed to be a xmas present!Thank God the boy has OTHER blankets to keep him warm at night)... I've been bitten by the quilting bug soooooo badly! I peruse the quilting blogs and dream up all kinds of super awesome quilts I will be making in the future ::sigh::


I FINALLY finished my scrappy throw quilt (scraps from tre throw pillows I started while preggo with #3.....6 months ago) for the living room and it lives on the floor where #2 loves to lay.... lots of hard work...appreciated ...gotta love the littles ; )


Anyways I have a hard time finishing things so my plan is to dig into my stash and buy as little fabric as possible until I have more room on the shelves for more. But how will I do this when the stuff I want to make would look WAAAYY better in fabrics I dont already have? ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home