Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 6

Yes, I know! Its been a few days since I posted ...but It wasn't my fault! I swear!
In the midst of last week our hard drive took a crap (at least that's what the Geek Squad said) and the comp had to go in for some LOVE ...computer fixin..... whatever you call it!
It was expensive to say the least ! MMmhum!!! Getting your computer fixed is NO JOKE! ..I almost feel as if its worse than the car mechanic.... Well, she's now back and (supposedly) better than ever!
AND did I mention that they weren't able to retrieve ANY of our pics?!!??!?! I was DEVASTATED ! I could kick myself for procrastinating to put ALL those damn pics on a disc or external drive or flash drive...WHATEVER! I should of done it ... ugh sooo angry with myself just thinking it! So, If you haven't done SOME kind of back-up on your precious pics DO IT NOW!
Anyways
I'm on to Day 6 (yes! 6!!!) of The Shred!
and although I don't really see any results (i know, it hasn't even been a week!) I feel sooo much better about myself! I no longer feel like I'm going to die 5 minutes into the workout and I even worked out in front of the hubbs (I feel like a loser working out in front of ANYONE ) I'm very self-conscious about working out in front of him (and anyone really..) because I must look all crazy huffing and puffing through out the video.
Which brings me to think that I FEEL ridiculous huffing and puffing while the chicks on the video are all working out with a smile and have this awesome glow while I'm sweating buckets!!! ...sux ... Oh, Well .. its all for good...at least that's what I tell myself!
I do already feel more energized and all happy with myself so I'm keeping it up.... ! I might even start a diet or something ...
And I was thinking today ...myb I should of taken some BEFORE and AFTER pics.... hmm ... myb tomorrow (does it STILL count if its a week in?)
Its been sooo effing hot lately ! It is almost 9pm and still in the HUNDREDS!!!!!! UGH! It doesn't leave much wanting to do ANYTHING or leave the house!



xo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home