Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 7!!!

I was soooooooo discouraged this morning! I told myself I would go by the fit of my clothes and of course i get the idea that maybe I should weigh myself! ... I get on my Wii board and the thing says Ive GAINED 5LBS!!! WTF??!?!?!?!? I was sooo sad (granted this was AFTER it told me it had been XX days since we had seen each other ! .... thanx Wii)
I saw that the last time I had weighed myself was 6/19 so I'm hoping myb its the lbs I caught on BEFORE I started working out??? ... who knows...
Then I researched and found some blogs/communities/forums in which people had posted their "Shred" stories and in almost all they didn't have much weight loss but ALOT of inches lost. So it sucks , but I vowed I'd do it and now I'm in it and just hope that I'm one of those that looses some inches ....kwim?
So THEN I get the thought in my head of "hey ! I SO didn't take "before" pic! " .... I enlisted the help of my FAVORITE photographer (ie. my 7 year old) to take some pics and OF COURSE I was MORTIFIED! I was going to post em on here today but I just cant ... what if SOMEONE sees them? lol So at this point I'm hoping ANY improvement comes my way !
Anywho
I attempted to make a healthy-ish dinner and this is what the familia got ....
Chicken with Veggies




2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1/4 onion (chopped)
3 chicken breasts (chopped)
3 zucchinis (chopped)
1 can of corn
Mrs Dash seasonings (no salt !)
I put some EVOO on a pan to heat while I chopped veggies and chicken
Added chopped Garlic and Onion to pan to cook a bit ...a few minutes
Added chicken along with some Mrs Dash (for flavor ...duh)
Once chicken is cooked I added the Zucchinis and Corn
Covered until Zucchini was tender
Served with a side of rice
I LIKED it, the hubbs LIKED it and the kids ATE it so I'm going to call it a success :D
















Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home