Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 13 ....Ok, Technically 15...

Well I swore Id post often and then I fell off the blogging bandwagon....hahah Nothing much going on other than my Right knee has decided to take a TOTAL hiatus from my workouts and It hurt sooooo bad I took Saturday off from my workout ..... Got back on Sunday and it didnt feel ANY better so I took Monday off .... No difference ... And then decided that I will keep going no matter what! I have, however taken it easier because of said knee and have been feeling all kinds of crappy about myself over it... But hopefully it'll get better ASAP I guess we'll see ....right? So there, It should be day 15 of the shred but its DAY 13 .... Im also working on a dress for a dress swap I entered using the halter dress pattern .... you can see her patterns and creations here! ------> http://www.lilblueboo.blogspot.com
And of course whats a post without pics?
( #1 .....If he could ... he'd play DS ALLLLL. DAY. LONG... Like until school starts again...)


(The Little Lady .....4.5 months ! 17.4 LBS and 25 inches long!!! )
(THE QUILT .... And the Miss ...wearing an appliqued Onesie ... This is what happens when your older bro had 100million white onesies to hand down ; ) )



Now Im off to do get my fitness on..... after Yo Gabba Gabba is over of course; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home